If you know of an energetic physician who loves teaching and clinical work, please share the news about a faculty-position opening in the Internal Medicine Residency Training Program at Hurley Medical Center, Flint, Mich.
The program is affiliated with Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, East Lansing, and a faculty appointment is available at a rank commensurate with experience.
Candidate must be:
- Board-eligible or board-certified in internal medicine
- Willing to teach medical students and resident physicians
- Able to teach in inpatient and ambulatory settings
- Ready to be an active faculty member in the residency program
- Interested in working with an urban population
The physician would join a friendly team of top physicians who work together to create an excellent academic environment for medical students and resident physicians.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to Internal Medicine Residency Program Director Ghassan Bachuwa MD MHSA MS.