Hurley Medical Center officially unveiled its newly remodeled Outpatient Services area, which has free, ground-level parking and its own entrance off of Patrick Street, just north of Fifth Avenue.
The glass-door entry to the check-in area is the first thing visitors see when they enter from the parking lot, making it easy to navigate.
Outpatient Services, located in the former Emergency Department and Trauma Center space, houses the adult continuity clinic, staffed by resident physicians in Hurley’s Internal Medicine Residency Training Program.
Other services (and their contact numbers) in the remodeled space include the following:
- Complex Care Clinic (810) 262-6623
- Infusion Clinic (810) 262-9656
- MRI (810) 262-9674
- Occupational Health (810) 262-9799
- Outpatient Clinics (810) 262-9191 (Internal Medicine, Orthopedic & Surgical)
- Outpatient Lab (810) 262-9836
- Urgent Care (810) 262-6744
- Wound Care (810) 262-2873