- Faculty, Geriatric Medicine Fellowship, Hurley Medical Center
- Medical Director and Attending Physician, The Oaks of Woodfield Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facility, Grand Blanc, Michigan
Dr. Daros’ thorough knowledge of geriatric medicine in acute care, as well as in long-term care, have served her well as past director of Hurley’s Geriatric Medicine Fellowship Program. She worked with the geriatric fellow and resident physicians from other specialties, which rotate through Geriatrics. The softspoken clinician stays calm under pressure and receives high marks from physicians in training.
- Undergraduate (biology and physiology): Michigan State University College of Natural Science, East Lansing, Mich.
- Medical School: Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, Mich.
- Internship and Residency: Genesys Regional Medical Center/ Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Grand Blanc, Mich.
- Fellowship: Geriatric Medicine, Sparrow Health System/ Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, East Lansing, Mich.
- Family Practice
- Geriatric Medicine
- Diplomate, National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners