- Director, Geriatric Medicine Fellowship, Hurley Medical Center
- Medical Director and Attending Physician, The Oaks of Woodfield Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facility, Grand Blanc, Michigan
Dr. Daros’ thorough knowledge of geriatric medicine in acute care, as well as in long-term care, have served her well as director of Hurley’s Geriatric Medicine Fellowship Program. Not only does Hurley’s geriatric fellow work under her direction, but residents from other specialties rotate with her as well, giving her a chance to mentor the fellow in clinical duties, as well as in team leadership. The softspoken clinician stays calm under pressure and receives high marks from physicians in training.
- Undergraduate (biology and physiology): Michigan State University College of Natural Science, East Lansing, Mich.
- Medical School: Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, Mich.
- Internship and Residency: Genesys Regional Medical Center/ Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Grand Blanc, Mich.
- Fellowship: Geriatric Medicine, Sparrow Health System/ Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, East Lansing, Mich.
- Family Practice
- Geriatric Medicine
- Diplomate, National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners