- Director of Hurley Senior Services, Hurley Medical Center, Flint, Mich.
- Faculty, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, East Lansing, Mich.
Dr. Nakhleh’s warm personality and love of teaching make her a popular faculty member in geriatric medicine. She graduated from Hurley’s Internal Medicine Residency Training Program (where she served as chief resident) and, after completing a geriatric medicine fellowship elsewhere, returned to Hurley to head up the geriatric clinic.
- Medical School: University of Damascus - Syria
- Internal Medicine Residency: Hurley Medical Center/ Michigan State University, Flint, Mich.
- Geriatric Medicine Fellowship: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mich.
- Internal Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine