- Assistant Professor, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, East Lansing, Mich.
- Core Faculty, Internal Medicine Residency, Hurley Medical Center, Flint, Mich.
Dr. Tabrez Shaik Mohammed excelled as a resident at Hurley, so Hurley staff was happy to see him return several years later as a faculty member himself, after several years of experience as a hospitalist. In addition to clinical duties at Hurley, Dr. Shaik Mohammed leads research efforts for the residency program, which assigns its residents to research teams, led by faculty research mentors.
- Internal Medicine Residency: Hurley Medical Center/ Michigan State University, Flint, Mich.
- Medical School: Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal, India
- Undergraduate Education: Little Flower Junior College, Hyderabad, India
When not working, Dr. Shaik Mohammed makes sure to spend time on his favorite activities, which include hanging out with his wife ahd children, reading fiction, watching movies, and traveling.