- Director, Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program
- Associate Professor, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
Dr. Hebert is known for his friendly personality and ability to help residents explore their future paths. Whether it’s primary care or fellowships, Dr. Hebert can guide residents in the best way to meet their goals. He’s often on the forefront of change in the community, chairing the institution’s Graduate Medical Education Committee, as well as serving on other Hurley committees and community organizations to improve the health and safety of patients, staff, and area citizens.
- Undergraduate (biology): University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Medical School: Meharry Medical College, Nashville, Tennessee
- Residency and Chief Residency: Hurley Medical Center/ Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, Flint, Michigan
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Quality Assurance and Utilization
Dr. Hebert often finds himself the recipient of the Outstanding Teaching Award and of the Clinton H Dowd Teaching Award, both selected annually by Hurley’s Ob-Gyn residents. He also has received the MSU-CHM Association of Professors of Gynecology Teaching Award for excellence in undergraduate education of medical students, as well as Hurley’s highest physician award, The Pinnacle Award.
He and his wife Nelda have four children.