- Chair, Robotic Surgery Division, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Hurley Medical Center
- Chair, Department of Minimally Invasive Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hurley Medical Center
- Associate Clinical Professor, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
Dr. Mona Hardas first won fans as a resident physician in Hurley Medical Center’s Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency Program, where she was popular with patients and colleagues alike. Now, resident physicians still appreciate her professionalism, pleasant personality, and excellence in the field as a faculty member and role model. Dr. Hardas has been in private practice since 1999.
- Undergraduate and medical degree: Government Medical College, Nagpur, India
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency: Hurley Medical Center/ Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, Flint, Mich.
- Master’s level training: Cosmetic Gynecology, The Labiaplasty and Vaginoplasty Training Institute of America, Davis, Calif.
- Board Certification, Obstetrics and Gynecology, United States
- Board Certification, Obstetrics and Gynecology, United Kingdom
- Board Certification, Obstetrics and Gynecology, India
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Honorary Doctorate in Humane Letters, Baker College, Flint, Mich. (received for work with women and children)
- “Excellence in Endoscopic Procedures” Award, Society of Gynecological Laparasocopist
Committees and Community Service
- Board of Directors, Genesee County Medical Society
- Chair, International Medical Graduates Council for Michigan State Medical Society
- Past chair, several reference committees, Michigan State Medical Society
- Past Michigan State Medical Society representative to the American Medical Association
- Community service, Genesee County area, special interest in women and children
- Board of Trustees, Flint Institute of Arts
- Board of Trustees, Whaley Children’s Center