- Director of Reproductive Endocrinology, Hurley Medical Center, Flint, Mich.
- Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- Practice and Medical Director, IVF Michigan, Rochester Hills and Flint, Mich.
Dr. Abuzeid’s patients come not only from Michigan but also from around the nation and from around the world. Dr. Abuzeid’s patient-friendly personality is almost as well known as his research, which is well received in many peer-reviewed journals and national and international presentations. Resident physicians appreciate the opportunity to rotate with him and gain from his expertise.
- Medical School: Cairo University Faculty of Medicine, Cairo, Egypt
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency: St. Stephens Hospital, Westminster School of Medicine, London, United Kingdom; Marston Green Hospital, Birmingham, UK; University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, UK.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency: Wayne State University, Detroit, Mich.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship: University of South Alabama, Mobile, Ala.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (United States)
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (United Kingdom)
- Faculty Research Investigator Award, Hurley Medical Center, Michigan State University Flint Area Medical Education Community Research Forum (multiple-year recipient), 2015, 2011, 1999
- Clinton H Dowd MD Annual Teaching Award, Department of Ob-Gyn, Hurley Medical Center, Flint, Mich., 2014-2015
- Star Award, American Society of Reproductive Medicine, 2012
- Outstanding Community Service Award, Yemen American Benevolent, 2009
- Visiting Professor Appreciation Award, King Abdulaziz Medical City, National Guard Health Affairs, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 2009
- Distinguished Speaker Award, Egyptian Fertility Society, Annual Meeting, Cairo, Egypt, 2008, 2003,
- Distinguished Professional, RESOLVE (The National Infertility Association) of Michigan, 2006
- Outstanding Teaching Award, Hurley Medical Center Ob-Gyn residents, Flint, Mich., 2003, 1995
- Distinguished Speaker Award, Middle East Fertility Society, Beirut, Lebanon, 2000, and Amman, Jordan, 1998
- Physician-of-the-Year Award, Arabic Heritage Council, Flint, Mich., 1998
- And many others