- Chair, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hurley Medical Center, Flint, Mich.
- Associate Clinical Professor, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- Practice and Medical Director, Ladies First Healthcare, Flint, Mich.
Dr. Saqib Ahmad is a popular attending among students and residents, as evidenced by his multiple teaching awards. Patients like him, too, so residents and students can observe his techniques for communication with patients and families to learn from one of the best.
- Medical School: University of Punjab, Pakistan
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency: Hurley Medical Center, Flint, Mich.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- National Faculty Award, Council on Resident Education in Obstetrcis & Gynecology (CREOG)
- Clinton Down Resident Teaching Award, Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency Program, Hurley Medical Center, Flint, Mich.
- Award for Excellence in Teaching, American Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics (APGO)
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Michigan State University, College of Human Medicine
- Michigan’s Favorite Physicians, Patients Choice Award (multiple)
- Most Compassionate Physician Award (multiple)
Dr. Ahmad also is known for his top-notch surgical skills, including minimally invasive surgery and daVinci robotic surgery.