- Associate Director, Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program
- Faculty, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
Dr. Mello brings a sense of humor and professionalism to her role in the Ob-Gyn residency at Hurley. She has worked on curriculum, quality-improvement and research projects with faculty and residents and helps to guide residents in the best ways to meet their goals.
- Undergraduate (philosophy): University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mich.
- Master of Science in Health and Humanities: Michigan State University. East Lansing, Mich.
- Medical School: Michigan State Univeristy College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, Mich.
- Internship: MSU-COM, Genesys Health Park, Grand Blanc, Mich.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency: Hurley Medical Center/ Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, Flint, Mich.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Mello, a Lapeer, Mich., native, and her husband have three children and reside in the Davison, Mich., area.