- Pediatric Neuropsychologist, Neurodevelopmental Center of Excellence, Genesee Health System, Flint, Mich.
- Adjunct Faculty, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, East Lansing, Mich.
Dr. Hameed conducts neuropsychological evaluations with children and adolescents who have neurodevelopmental, psychological and/or medical concerns that affect their functioning. She delivers exceptional service to families through an individualized approach to assessment, and meets the needs of children with tailored recommendations. Dr. Hameed also trains and supervises master’s level psychology practitioners in neuropsychological test administration and report writing. When working with psychology postdoctoral fellows, Dr. Hameed aids in refining their skills in case conceptualization and diagnostic clarification through neuropsychological assessments and high quality supervision.
- Bachelor-of-arts degree, psychology: The College of New Jersey, Ewing, N.J.
- Master-of-arts degree, clinical psychology: The American School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University-Northern Virginia, Arlington, Va.
- Doctoral degree, clinical psychology: The American School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University-Northern Virginia, Arlington, Va.
- Predoctoral internship, neuropsychology: Meier Clinics, Wheaton, Ill.
- Post-doctoral pediatric rehabilitation psychology fellowship: Michigan State University at Hurley Medical Center, Flint, Mich.
- Neurodevelopmental sequelae of
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Prenatal substance exposure
Outside of work, Dr. Hameed loves to spend time outdoors, go to the movies, and visit family and friends, especially her adorable nephew. Since Dr. Hameed turns any experience into an adventure, she never gets bored!
- Favorite food: Lasagna
- Favorite season: Fall
- Favorite vacation spot: Whereever there’s family
- Favorite animal: Octopus