To be eligible for the two-year rehabilitation psychology fellowship program, which begins Sept. 1, applicants must meet the minimum entrance requirements by the start date of the program:
- Completion of doctoral studies at an APA-accredited clinical psychology doctoral program (PhD or PsyD)
- Completion of an APPIC-accredited internship
- A license to practice in the State of Michigan
Strong foundation in hospital practice, rehabilitation psychology, clinical neuropsychology, and ultimate interest in a rehabilitation-oriented career
- Register for the Association for Post-doctoral Programs in Clinical Neuropsychology (APPCN) match at the APPCN match website.
- After you have registered for the match, submit the items below directly to the fellowship program coordinator. To confirm delivery, please use your email provider’s tools to request a read receipt to confirm delivery.
- Letter of Interest
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- Official graduate school transcripts (may be mailed or emailed but must come directly from the institution to Hurley Medical Center)
- Two samples of neuropsychological reports that you have completed (with patient identifiers blacked out)
Interviews are expected to occur in January and will continue until the two available positions are filled. In addition, interviews will take place at the annual International Neuropsychology Society meeting in February.
Contact Information & FAQs
Coordinator Deborah Wright
Graduate Medical Education
1 Hurley Plaza, GME 10W
Flint, Michigan 48503