- Program Director, Hurley Rehabilitation Psychology Fellowship
- Director, Rehabilitation Psychology and Neuropsychology, Hurley Medical Center, Flint, Mich.
- Chair, Department of Psychology, Hurley Medical Center, Flint, Mich.
- Clinical neuropsychologist and rehabilitation psychologist
- Assistant Professor, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, East Lansing, Mich.
- Faculty, Hurley Pediatric Clinical Health Psychology Fellowship, Flint, Mich.
Kirk Stucky PsyD ABPP is board-certified in clinical neuropsychology and rehabilitation psychology, which gives Hurley the distinction as the only hospital in northwest Michigan to have a psychologist with these qualifications. He is the program director for the Postdoctoral Clinical Health/Rehabilitation Psychology Fellowship Program at Hurley, chairs the Department of Psychology, and is director of Hurley’s Advanced Neuropsychology & Pediatric Psychology Services. Since 1994, he has been a faculty member for the MSU College of Human Medicine and provides medical education services for various residency programs at Hurley.
- Bachelor-of-science degree in psychology, with honors: Michigan State University, East Lansing, Mich.
- Master-of-science degree in clinical psychology: Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, Fla.
- Predoctoral internship in medical psychology: Union Memorial Hospital, Baltimore, Md.
- Doctoral degree in clinical psychology: Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, Fla.
- Post-doctoral fellowship in medical psychology: Hurley Medical Center, Flint, Mich.
Current positions at Hurley
- Director, Advanced Neuropsychology and Pediatric Psychology Services
- Acting chair, Department of Psychology
- Acting chair, Ethics Committee
- American Board of Professional Psychology
- Diplomate, Clinical Neuropsychology
- Diplomate, Rehabilitation Psychology
Dr. Stucky is known nationally for his scholarly publications, research, and leadership on various national committees. He was first editor for the Neuropsychology Study Guide and Board Review, has published numerous peer-reviewed articles and book chapters, and has presented at various state and national conferences.