The overall mission of the Research Basic Training (RBT) program is to build and support research capacity, productivity and collaborations. The RBT program includes a series of core modules that address the basic steps of all research from development of an idea to dissemination of findings.
The core modules are available for download and include the following topics:
- Research and Clinical Practice: Significance, Relevance, Practicality, and Quality Improvement
- Research Basics: Core Steps from Developing a Research Question to Dissemination of Findings
- Literature Searches and Reviews
- Developing a Good Research Design and Plan
- Data Collection, Management and Protection
- Data Analysis and Overview of Statistical Software***Coming Soon***
- Sample Size and Choosing Statistical Tests***Coming Soon***
- Introduction to Human Subjects Research
- Dissemination of Findings
For more information, contact Nicolas Lecea, Senior Academic Research Coordinator, Hurley Research Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.