Elna N Saah MD
- Pediatric Hematologist/Oncologist, Hurley Medical Center, Flint, Mich.
- Assistant Professor, Pediatrics and Human Development, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, East Lansing, Mich.
Dr. Elna Saah models both the outstanding human connection with her young patients and their families – and the clinical excellence to diagnose and treat some of the most challenging conditions in pediatrics. She is an excellent researcher and a strong advocate for resident physician training.
- Medical school: University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Enugu, Nigeria
- Pediatric Residency: Hurley Medical Center, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, Flint, Mich.
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Fellowship: Children’s Hospital of Michigan, Wayne State University, Detroit, Mich.
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Hurley Medical Center, Flint, Mich.
- Pediatric Hemophilia, Hurley Medical Center, Flint, Mich.
- Pediatric Sickle Cell, Hurley Medical Center, Flint, Mich.
- Federal Advisory Committee on Heritable Disorders in Newborns and Children (ACHDNC), 2019-2022