Internal Medicine, Graduating Class of 2022
- Medical school: Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Why did you come to Michigan?
I came in 2017 because I'm married to a person staying in US - and I came for my career.
Why did you choose your specialty?
I'm very very passionate about internal medicine, since it involves a lot of putting together of pieces of puzzles.
- Husband- Bharath Reddy, research scientist, plant breeding, stays in California.
- Parents- Mother, retired teacher; father, businessman, retired. Both stay in India.
When you're not working, what do you do for fun?
- Travelling!!! Love to explore places and cultures.
- Cooking - a new-found passion.
What do you love about Hurley and Mid-Michigan?
Soo many lakes around. Michigan is really pure because of the nature; it is such a beautiful place! Especially summers. Hurley has given me the opportunity to do my dream job and make lots of friends!!
What inspires you?
Making people smile, be it a patient, colleague, anyone.
- Book: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Film: A Beautiful Mind