- Pediatric Clinic Preceptor
- Assistant Professor, Pediatrics and Human Development, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
Dr. Hytham Fadl is a familiar face to resident physicians and faculty. Not only does he play on Hurley’s resident/faculty soccer team occasionally, but he also is a regular preceptor in the Hurley Pediatric Residency Clinic, where he formerly served as medical director. Residents appreciate that he’s calm, humorous, and knowledgeable.
- Medical school: University of Khartoum Faculty of Medicine, Khartoum, Sudan
- Internship: Wad Medani Pediatrics & Teaching Hospitals, Khartoum Teaching Hospital, Ibrahim Malik Hospital, Sudan
- Pediatric Residency: Hurley Medical Center/Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, Flint, Mich.
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Registrar, Cork University Hospital, Cork, Ireland
- Pediatric Senior House Officer, Erinvil Hospital, Cork, Ireland
- Pediatric Registrar Locum Pediatric, Mayo General Hospital, Castlebar, Ireland
- Senior House Officer, Mayo General Hospital, Castlebar, Ireland
- Senior House Officer Pediatric Medicine, Omran District Clinic, Saudi Arabia
- Senior House Officer Pediatric Medicine, Ibrahim Malik Hospital, Sudan
- Senior House Officer Pediatric Medicine, Malakal Regional Hospital, Sudan