- Director, Hurley Children’s Clinic, Flint, Mich.
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Pediatrics and Human Development, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
Dr Sandra Bronni joined Hurley in 2018 with more than 20 years of experience as a pediatrician and teaching faculty in Michigan. When not working as director of the continuity clinic at the Hurley Children’s Center, she enjoys traveling with her family, gardening, reading, crafting, watching scifi movies, walking her dog, and riding her horse.
- Medical school: University of Colombo Faculty of Medicine, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Pediatric Residency: Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, Mich.
- Chief Residency: Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, Mich.
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association