- Faculty, Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Training Program, Hurley Medical Center, Flint, Mich.
Dr. Madany is an alumnus of the Hurley ObGyn residency program, where he conducted multiple research projects and was known as a capable and amiable person. After graduating from his residency program at Hurley, he entered private practice in Michigan. His colleagues were happy to welcome him back in January 2022 when he returned to his alma mater as a faculty member in the ObGyn program.
Education & Training
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency: Hurley Medical Center/ Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, Flint, Mich.
- Transitional Year Residency: Hurley Medical School/Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, Flint, Mich.
- Medical School: Ross University School of Medicine, Portsmouth, Dominica, West Indies
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Zoology: Michigan State University, East Lansing, Mich.
- Pre-medical studies: Oakland Community College, West Bloomfield, Mich.
- Dean's Honors List in undergraduate school
- Oustanding Resident Educator Award at Hurley Medical Center
- Chief Resident Award at Hurley Medical Center
- Board Certification, Obstetrics and Gynecology, United States
Dr. Madany is an award-winning researcher whose interests range from subamniotic hematomas, surgical management of ectopic pregnancy, risk factors and treatment in acute coronary syndrome, and the use of herbal supplements in the outpatient setting.
Speaks English, Arabic and Turkish