- Core Faculty Member, Hurley Pediatric Residency Program, Flint, Mich.
Dr. Danelle Stabel joined Hurley in October 2020 and primarily works at the Hurley Children's Clinic on the top floor of the Flint Farmers' Market in downtown Flint. She precepts residents during their continuity clinic and during their sick-call block rotation and brings lots of experience and energy.
- Residency in Combined Osteopathic Pediatrics: Children's Hospital of Michigan, Detroit, Mich.
- Medical school: Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, Mich.
- Bachelor of arts degree in chemistry (minor in Spanish): Hope College, Holland, Mich.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Christian Medical Dental Association