- Clinic Preceptor
Michigan is home to two Big Ten universities, and the rivalries between University of Michigan and Michigan State University alumni can be intense on game days even for those not at the games. Dr. Niketa Dani, though, has no problems on those tense days: She roots for both teams. The Metro Detroit native attended both universities, so her team “wins” no matter what.
Dr. Dani brings that calmness and humor with her when working with resident physicians as a faculty member in Hurley’s Combined Internal Medicine Pediatrics Residency Training Program, and resident physicians appreciate her patience, good-naturedness and high-level teaching. When she’s not seeing patients or teaching, she often can be found cooking, hosting family and friends, gardening - and rooting for both Maize & Blue and Green & White during sporting events.
Combined Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Pediatrics
- Assistant Professor, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, Department of Medicine
- Assistant Professor, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, Department of Pediatrics and Human Development
- Undergraduate Education: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mich.
- Medical School: Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, East Lansing, Mich.
- Residency: Combined Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Residency, Hurley Medical Center/ Michigan State Univeristy College of Human Medicine, Flint, Mich.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Physicians
- Genesee County Medical Society
- Michigan State Medical Society