Ranjan Monga MD
- Neonatologist, Hurley Medical Center, Flint, Mich.
- Assistant Professor, Pediatrics and Human Development, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, East Lansing, Mich.
A quick mind, quick humor and quick actions are trademarks of Dr. Ranjan Monga, especially when in action as director of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Hurley Children’s Hospital, Flint.
- Medical school: Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India
- Pediatric Residency: Hurley Medical Center, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, Flint, Mich.
- Neonatology Fellowship: Children’s Hospital of Michigan, Wayne State University, Detroit, Mich.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine