Sania Zainuddin MD
- Clinic Preceptor, Hurley Children’s Clinic
- Faculty, Pediatrics and Human Development, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
Dr. Sania Zainuddin probably feels comfortable in her new role as a clinic preceptor at the Hurley Children’s Clinic. The general pediatrician and former director of the Mott Children’s Health Center completed her pediatric residency at Hurley, then served as an attending physician in general pediatrics at Hurley, followed by helping out at adolescent medicine clinics.
She was well-loved then and is sure to be now, too, with even more experience as an educator and clinician. Residents will find her a few mornings a week, precepting in the clinic.
- Medical degree: Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Pediatric Residency: Hurley Medical Center / Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, Flint, Mich.
- American Academy of Pediatrics