- Chair, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hurley Medical Center, Flint, Mich.
- Clinical Professor, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, Dept. of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
- Practice and Medical Director, Ladies First Healthcare, Flint, Mich.
- Medical School: University of Punjab, Pakistan
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency: Hurley Medical Center, Flint, Mich.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Minimally Invasive Gynecological Surgery
- National Faculty Award, Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics & Gynecology (CREOG)
- Clinton Down Resident Teaching Award, Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency Program, Hurley Medical Center, Flint, Mich.
- Award for Excellence in Teaching, American Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics (APGO)
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Michigan State University, College of Human Medicine
- Michigan’s Favorite Physicians, Patients Choice Award (multiple)
- Most Compassionate Physician Award (multiple)
Dr. Ahmad also is known for his top-notch surgical skills, including minimally invasive surgery, daVinci robotic surgery, and vaginal rejuvenation procedures.