- Pediatric Neuropsychologist, Hurley Medical Center, Flint, Mich.
- Adjunct Associate Professor, Psychiatry and Behavioral Science, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, East Lansing, Mich.
- Primary Supervisor, Hurley Pediatric Rehabilitation Psychology Fellowship, Flint, Mich.
- Supervisor, Hurley Pediatric Clinical Health Psychology Fellowship, Flint, Mich
Shannon Dennis PhD has many professional interests, including pediatric neuropsychology, traumatic brain injury, and team collaboration with schools and famlies in rehabilitation from traumatic brain injury.
- Bachelor of science degree in Psychology, Central Michigan University, Mt Pleasant, Mich.
- Master of science degree in Psychology, Pacific Graduate School of Psychology (at Palo Alto University), Palo Alto, Calif.
- Pre-doctoral internship, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine-Kennedy Krieger Institute, Baltimore, Md.
- Specialist in School Psychology, University of Detroit Mercy, Detroit, Mich.
- Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology, specialization in neuropsychology, Pacific Graduate School of Psychology (at Palo Alto University), Palo Alto, Calif.
- Post-doctoral fellowship in Health Psychology, Consortium for Advanced Psychology Training, Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, Flint, Mich.
Current positions at Hurley
- Pediatric Neuropsychologist
- Member, Trauma Peer Review Committee
- Rehabilitation Psychology