- Pediatric Infectious Disease Specialist
- Clinical Assistant Professor, MSU CHM Pediatrics and Human Development
Dr. Yaseen Rafe’e is pleasant, calm and super knowledgeable about infectious diseases in children and about hospital care in general. Residents and students give him high marks for his teaching ability and his consistent, constructive feedback.
- Medical school: Aleppo University Faculty of Medicine, Aleppo, Syria
- Housestaff Physician: Al-Atfal Hospital, Aleppo, Syria
- Pediatric Residency: St. John Hospital and Medical Center, Detroit, Mich.
- Pediatrics Infectious Disease Fellowship: Children’s Hospital of Michigan, Detroit, Mich.
- Pediatric Infectious Disease
- Pediatric Hospital Medicine
- SMA-Syrian Medical Association
Dr. Rafe’e has had multiple publications in peer-reviewed journals, has written textbook chapters and sections, and has presented study findings at many scientific meetings.