The Hurley Internal Medicine Residency Program has prepared graduates for private practice, fellowships, and clinical and academic positions around the country. Here is a spotlight on some of our alumni. (If you are a graduate from the Hurley Internal Medicine Program, contact us to share your current position, so we can post it here.)
Class of 2022
- Dr. Uyoyo Omaduvie: Joining Tufts Medical Center, Boston, Mass., as an academic primary care physician/faculty.
- Dr. Nidhi Bhagat: Joining Dignity Health Medical Group in Bakersfield, Calif.
- Dr. Srikar Katneni: Accepted into geriatric medicine fellowship program at George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences, Washington, D.C.
- Dr. Smit Deliwala: Accepted into digestive diseases fellowship program at Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Ga.
Class of 2021
- Dr. Michele Obeid: Accepted into endocrinology fellowship at the University of Illinois, Chicago, Ill.
- Dr. Saadia Shafi: Accepted into Infectious diseases fellowship at the DMC, Detroit, Mich.
Class of 2020
- Dr. Varun Samji: Accepted into endocrinology fellowship program at Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Va.
Class of 2017
- Dr. Qais Radaideh: Accepted into cardiology fellowship program at Creighton University, Omaha, Neb.