A video introduction to the Hurley Peds program
Meet our residents
Since residency candidates can't visit our lovely campus in person during interview season due to the pandemic, they may not get to meet as many current residents during virtual interviews. So here's how you can get to know us to see if we're a good fit for you:
Watch our resident video to get the inside scoop from some of our pediatric residents at all levels of training.
Read our resident bios on this page to see what they like to do for fun and why they chose Hurley for their training.
Meet the 3rd-year chief residents in Hurley Pediatrics!
2022-2023 Fourth-Year Chief
2021-2022 Fourth-Year Chief
Resident of the Block
Recognition from peers
Residents in Pediatrics select a resident of the block throughout the year (except for the beginning and end of the year) to give credit to those doing good work. Here are results for Pediatric and Combined Medicine/Pediatarics residents honored while on Pediatrics rotations:
2021-2022 Academic year
- Block 2: Dr. Ryan Avery, Peds
- Block 3: Dr. Rohit Gupta, Med/Peds
- Block 4: Dr. Christy Thomas, Peds
- Block 5: Dr. Terence Truong, Peds
- Block 6: Dr. Abiola Faniyan, Med/Peds
- Block 6: Dr. Terence Truong, Peds
- Block 7: Dr. Terence Truong, Peds
- Block 9: Dr. Kathryn Hay, Peds
- Block 10: Dr. Hadeel Haddad, Peds
- Block 11: Dr. Bashir Imam, Peds